[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Susan Scott-Chambers lily5943 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 09:44:32 PST 2018

Linda, I think it depends on if they are bothering Buddy or not.  If
they're sebaceous cysts, they can rupture and cause a mess.  Someone has
been discussing that on the Drool recently.  If the lumps are fatty tumors,
it's probably fine to leave them.  Hopefully your vet can tell you.

Our pack is doing fine.  Beau (rescue basset mix) has lost most of his
vision due to dry-eye syndrome.  He is such a trooper though.  Some carpet
runners have really helped him navigate around the house.  He goes out by
himself, roams around.  It hurts my heart, but I know that they don't rely
on their eyes as much as we do.  He's such a darling about getting drops
and his eyes cleaned out about 5x per day!

Noodle (purebred rescue basset) is still ruling the roost.  She and Beau
are both ~11 now.  In my experience (having had four girls and two boys),
the girls are such drama queens!  They boys are all much more laid back.

Chance (German shep/Aussie/Great Pyr mix) is currently at the vet today.
He didn't eat for two days, can't poop.  Definitely something wrong there.
I hope they get him straightened out.  He feels bad, we can tell.  Hope to
heaven that it doesn't cost much (yeah, right!).  We do have a great vet,
though.

We send healing drool to all in need, humans and houndies alike!

Susan
at the house:  Beau & Noodle
at the vet:  Chance
ATB:  Sophie, Jolie, Gigi