[Dailydrool] Clara and Rolph

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 12:21:44 PST 2018

Tomorrow, Wednesday, Clara goes to have her dental and a couple of teeth are being removed. There is a risk it may cause her vestibular problems to reoccur and she has a heart murmur. However, the vets agree the benefits will outweigh the risks. I shall be a very worried mum tomorrow.
On top of that I am a very, very bad mum. I forgot Rolph's gotcha day. My bad boy has been with me for 11 years. I cannot believe it has been that long and I can't believe I forgot his special day. Many treats will be coming his way tomorrow while we have a bit of time alone tomorrow.
Happy gotcha day for the 17th my beautiful boy.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK