[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 20 12:29:22 PST 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here,
We are all fine here at my house.  Gracie still has a naked butt she had her anal glands removed the first week in January and they shaved the poor girls butt and the hair is taking FOREVER to grow back and she is very sensitive about it ...... so I tease her.
It had been very warm here but the last few nights were cold and so we had our blankies on the bed but Gracie's is better .... it's bigger and it's green, mine is smaller and I am SO jealous ...... when she finally gets up in the morning I am ALL OVER her green blankie.  We also have couch blankies but those are double and a double blankie is too warm for the bed with all the warm bodies and so we need single blankies for the bed and Gracie's is better and it's no fair.
My Natalie has applied to colleges ... she has been accepted already at some colleges ..... I hope and pray she flunks out like the older one and moves back home but it's less likely with this younger one, smarter than a whip and doesn't have a desire to party ..... I'm nervous about this one.  The one who flunked out and moved back home got a job and is doing fine at Jr College there is nothing wrong with that, running away to college is over rated plus it's expensive.  Nobody listens to Snoopy.
More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objectswith Gracie the dickens who has a naken butt and is quite sensitive on the topic