[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 514, Issue 3

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 16:48:46 PST 2018

Oh, Sally - I am devastated right along with you!  It just isn't fair.  I
am surprised, however, that this didn't show up in any pre-dental blood
work, which is usually done for seniors.  Hope that perhaps with some
medication and perhaps a change in food, she will have more time than the
vet thinks.  I had a kitty in significant kidney failure who went on to
live another five years with hydration and dietary changes.  Praying for
you all and sending big hugs, snooters and healing drool across the pond.

Sandi, Mamaslave to Miss Delilah Belle
njmedic702 at gmail.com