[Dailydrool] Rhinitis

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 11:14:54 PST 2018

Hi All, say anyone here have a hound with rhinitis? If you remember Edgar, he just had an eye removed on Jan. 8th. Has been doing okay, but his rhinitis has flared up in the last 10-14 days. Had him to the vet, put on prednisone 3/4 pill at day for 7 days, then  3/4 pill every other day. When we had him in for adequan and laser treatment, the vet standing in for our regular vet put him on 1/2 pill everyday. Stated on Wed., but still getting discharge! He snorts and sneezes a lot too. Just looking for suggestions for this. Thanks Terry, tmpettett at yahoo.com