[Dailydrool] Fwd: Multiple Dog Food & Dog Treat Recalls

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 00:23:05 PST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dog Food Advisor <alerts at dogfoodadvisor.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 10:46 PM
Subject: Multiple Dog Food & Dog Treat Recalls
To: bgszap2 at gmail.com

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on our website and asked to be notified, I'm sending
you this special recall alert. If you no longer wish to receive these
emails, please click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of this message.

*Important*: This message includes *3 different recall alerts*.

Northwest Naturals of Portland, OR, is recalling specific lots of its raw
frozen dog food due to possible contamination with *Listeria monocytogenes*.
Click the following link for details:

Northwest Naturals Dog Food Recall
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=KQv62&m=3ZVlAjXKo_O0_1z&b=IewivGXd21s2qwgknRY0gw>

Carnivore Meat Company of Green Bay, WI, is recalling 73 cases of its Vital
Essentials Freeze-Dried Dog Food due to possible contamination with *Salmonella
bacteria*. Click the following link for details:

Vital Essentials Dog Food Recall
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=KQv62&m=3ZVlAjXKo_O0_1z&b=oRoADn6ynipRam1npn3Vrg>

TruPet LLC of Milford, OH, is recalling a limited amount of its TruDog Pet
Treats due to possible contamination with *Salmonella bacteria*. Click the
following link for details:

TruDog Pet Treats Recall
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=KQv62&m=3ZVlAjXKo_O0_1z&b=KFfvD73DEyiwWV4Cvgq1VA>

Please *share* the news of these recall alerts with other pet owners.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list yet? Sign up to
get critical dog food recall alerts sent to you by email
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=KQv62&m=3ZVlAjXKo_O0_1z&b=tWgvvSgrMsWTp79B75fhug>.
There's no cost for this service.

Share: [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.aweber.com/t/B1Ir6> [image:
Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/share?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/B1Ir6>
[image:
Google+] <http://plus.google.com/share?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/B1Ir6>
[image:
LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/B1Ir6>
[image:
StumbleUpon]
<http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/B1Ir6>
Dog Food Advisor, P. O. Box 6441, Williamsburg, VA 23188, USA

Unsubscribe
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jOzMLKxsnLSsbOzMTMysTLRGtMwcnKxsrKzs> | Change
Subscriber Options
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jOzMLKxsnLSsbOzMTMysTLRGtMwcnKxsrKzs>