[Dailydrool] Dog food and dog food web site

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 09:55:27 PST 2018

For a while now, the hounds have been on Canidae's Under the Sun lamb and
grain free diet. But they also seem to be pooping up a storm, much more so
than the previous foods they've been on. And since Cleo is the only dog I
have not been able to convince to poop outdoors, again I am thinking of
changing the Dashing Bassets' comestibles. I have a few questions.

1) A while ago someone put a link to a dog food review site--not
dogfoodadvisor. It told me that the brand I previously used could be using
meat from animals that had been euthanized, which was why we changed. Does
anyone have this link on hand? I did not save it and have not found it when
I googled dog food ratings.

2) Does anyone else use and recommend a lamb, grain-free diet that has no
other meat sources in it? Our Horton barfs with anything but lamb, and Cleo
is allergic to grains, so we need this unusual combination.
Thanks so much,
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets