[Dailydrool] Lovely Lucy and Drool to Clara

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Mon Feb 26 06:17:48 PST 2018

First of all, Sprite, our Shih Tzu, "wanna be basset" sends drool to Clara
to feel better real soon.

Lovely Lucy's "You're never too old to dream..." is certainly appreciated
by me.  As a neuropsychologist still in practice full time in her "young"
70's, I love what I do.  We also plan for adventures---a cruise to
Antarctica, etc. in the future.  My husband is 10 years my senior and takes
care of the "honey-do" list as he is a retired neuropsychologist.

What would make our lives complete:  a small basset who meets the weight
limit of our condo.

Sprite is ready for a basset friend as he so misses his buddy, Browser.
Anyone in the Florida area who hears of a no more than 40 pound
basset---please let us know.

Sally, Bert and Sprite (Flash, Shirk, Truffle, Pixel and Browser, ATB)