[Dailydrool] Making it Basset related

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 02:46:34 PST 2018

Ok this is notaBasset but because my daughter grew up in a house full of
them I consider her dogs to be Basset wannabes and that's how I am sliding
this hopefully through as ok for the list,
She has a 7 month old Frenchie who has suddenly (we think over a period of
a week or two) gone blind.
There is no evidence of glaucoma or injury, neither eye has any pupillary
response to light and he has become timid and afraid whereas before he was
inyourface. When I see him in a new place he looks exactly like a blind dog
in a new place. Je cings to his housemate,Vivi and to the people there. we
are trying to get him to an opthamologist. He has been to the Vet. I am
terribly concerned and wondering if anyone has ever dealt with a PUPPY
suddenly losing vision. You can email me but I rarely look at FB anymore so
don't put it on there besides I would rather my daughter not know I blabbed
about her puppy. SHe is frantic.

MomPerson to Conley,Doc andMerta Lou

bgszap2 at gmail.com