[Dailydrool] Dearest Merta Lou

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 26 14:26:41 PST 2018

Hello Dear, Gracie here,
It sounds to me like your friend Docstill has all of his boy parts.  Those are lots of fun, I've been thrown out of the dog park countless times for admiring those, especially on tall dark boy dogs.
"Fixing" often refers to the surgical removal of said boy parts, thus explaining Conley's reaction.
Lumps are never good, and likely the reason Mr Doc has to get fixed.
Love,Gracie who certainly hopes Doc has nothing serious going on and makes a full recovery from getting fixed.