[Dailydrool] CBD

akacare at aol.com akacare at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 15:48:13 PST 2018

Just throwing this out for opinions, and perhaps it has been covered here and I missed it. I have two Bassets with health issues that I thought might benefit from CBD oil, but I am unsure. It almost seems too good to be true. My Daisy (7) has been on Palladia for almost a year for an aggressive anal gland cancer. She is still doing great, but we know there is no cure, only buying time. Our youngest boy Sully (4) has pain in his left hip,almost displasia, causing him to limp (unless he sees a bird, rabbit etc.) He refuses Dasuquin and hasn't had much response to Deramaxx or Galliprant either. Anyone have suggestions as how to use or luck with CBD or Hemp oil, and differences between the two? So glad the Drool is still here, although I mostly lurk, I have enjoyed it for 18 (?) years. Thanks, Carol, Tucker, Daisy, Sully (and Duchess, Charley, Roland and Gracie ATB).