[Dailydrool] Dog food

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 11:05:40 PST 2018

Thanks to everyone who sent me Web sites about dog food. I appreciate your
thoughtfulness. I only wish I could make sense of the information I got
from them. For a long time I've trusted Dog Food Advisor. But they were the
ones who gave a good review to the food I have been using and have had
trouble with--though I think there was no way Dog Food Advisor could have
known this might happen.

I still have not been able to find where I was told that our previous food
might have been made with euthanized animals (which, I discovered, is
perfectly legal in the US).

I had earmarked a few foods that might be good replacements. All three got
good reviews from Dog Advisor. The Clean Label Advisor nixed them all but
said that Pedigree, one of the really bad products out there--the one our
Alexis Grace refused to eat after being introduced to better food--was a
good product.

I am stymied. Can anyone shed some light on this?

By the way, the food that is making my hounds poop ridiculously is rated
highly by everyone. Maybe I just have to be covered in poop for the rest of
my life. Do you think everyone else out there thinks that's a good idea?
Pam, the very confused slave to the Dashing Bassets