[Dailydrool] Hattie Rose arrived

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Feb 27 10:41:33 PST 2018

Auntie Feyfey has Hattie Rose. Feyfey woofed for Flask to get his feet out there and greet her. He said she smelled like home and they headed off to the buffet. Hattie was a TV star and, also famous for taking over his job as Auntie Dona’s hat model. My human was honored to actually have petted Miss Hattie. Who had the biggest, roundest eyes......... such a sweetie, slave thought Hattie Rose really liked her. Do not tell her that Hattie Rose just liked that the slave had fishy treats in her pockets and could charm anybody that she wanted..

I am very sorry she has gone. Caruso has the telescope out and Hattie Rose has been checking on her people. Hattie Rose says the buffet is pretty good, the beagles made her bagels and lox.........

Pawtunia