[Dailydrool] Gallagher

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:20:39 PST 2018

Drool to Gallagher and while I hope his problem is not CCD I have been led
to believe that there are drugs that definitely help with that. I believe
Conley has a touch of it, but it manifests itself quite differently with
purposeless barking, middle of the night stalking Doc, acting as if we are
strangers some times but he is otherwise ok not nearly as confusing as
Gallagher is.
Here's all the Drool we have plus the requisite Magic Belgian Sheepdoh
drool.

MomPerson to Conley, (where?) Merta Lou & Doc