[Dailydrool] Update From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:03:59 PST 2018

Wow what a week it has been awful, I mean awful! Whatever they were doing
with Mr. Doc has been postponed
The MotherPerson has been ... dare I say it? Weepy! I say, this is most
distressing. Mr Doc has been beside himself, following her everywhere and
nudging her until she laughs. It has to do with her two-leggers puppy who I
have never sniffed except on her clothing But he is a baby and she likes
him and now he has gone and stopped being able to see. And nobody knows
why. Yet.I gather they are working with very smart people to learn the
reason. I certainly hope they find out soon so MotherPerson stops being
weepy it is, I admit, most disturbing.
But he is, after all, a dog and therefore of superior quality, so I am sure
he will be fine. I drool just a little for him anyway, just in case.

Love ad Cuddles
Drool to those in need
Special Magic Belgian Sh---oh come on there's nothing magic about
his------ok ok ok Sheepdog Vibes.

Merta Lou