[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 18:30:42 PST 2018

Millie did it again.  We had two people come over and she again peed on the rug.  This is now the 5th time since Christmas that she has done this.  3 times with guest  and 2 times for no reason at all.  I do not know what is gong on with her, except that since her incident, she is drinking more  water.  Even though the vet did not think it is Cushing's, I may have to reconsider that or something  else.  Kathy will not be happy with a dog that pees in the house.  Almost 3 years without an accident,  and now 5 in 4 days.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com