[Dailydrool] nicknames

lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Thu Feb 8 14:42:05 PST 2018

Our Bobo the Inhaler received his nickname after he snorted a blade of grass up his nose and went into a fit of reverse sneezing. It took us days to figure out what was going on. Finally one morning we saw it peeking from his nostril and extracted it. No more sneezing, but the the moniker "The Inhaler" stayed with him ever after.
Our Emma has a long nickname, based on the oldie but goodie "The Name Game." Emma-emma-bobemma-bananafanafofemma-feefiemomemma-Emma." Our granddaughter loves to sing that at her.
Dobby is the House Elf. If you know your Harry Potter and could see our Dobby's funny face, you'd know why:-D
Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf.
lois.leader at cox.net