[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sat Feb 10 18:54:05 PST 2018

Today makes day four w/o an  accident for her.  This morning I gave her her breakfast of kibble mixed with boiled chicken and rice laced with parm cheese.  It was then heated in the microwave.  The little snot turned her nose up at it and refused to eat.  Left it for a while with no results.  Finally I put a scrambled egg on it and she wolfed it down.  Then this evening I gave her the same meal w/o the egg and she danced around saying gimme, gimme and wolfed it down.  I do not know about her.  Also she limps  a fair amount, and looks like a pigeon when she walks.  I do not know if she is in pain or not.  So I do not make her walk far, which she did not.  Well today, twice she walked 2 blocks with her limp.  Again go figure.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com