[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 18:30:36 PST 2018

Boy, did she give me a scare today.  I wanted to take her to the vet to be weighed ad she looked like she had put on a few pounds.  She weighed 44.5 pounds on 1-12-18 after her weird behavior.  So I got the leash and tried to get her to move, but she would not budge.  I just about had to drag her and left me with the feeling that she was not able to walk.  It was the way she acted as I tried to get her to walk.  I even lifted her into the car.  After she wa in the car, my wife came home and I told her I was taking her to the vet to be weighed, and then probably to the ER as she was not walking.  Well we got to the vet and she did jump  out of the car(on her ramp) and did her normal limpy type to the vet.  She also  walked back to the car and took a walk when we got home.  What it was was just plain stubbornness on her part.  She must have had an Idea that she was going there and protested in her own way.  I was really scared.  On the plus side, there have been no accidents since her last one last week.

It is amazing that for almost 3 years Millie really never gave me a whole lot to wright about, and then all of a sudden she is making up for it.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com