[Dailydrool] Conley da jailbird

dmp618 dmp618 at swbell.net
Wed Jan 3 17:15:02 PST 2018

Glad to see that nothing has changed in the new year.  It's been kinda quiet out dere wif da white stuff on the ground, now youze got cabbin feber. Gotta be easy on the bleke dog and the momperson. Eider dat or we haz to start a bail bonds campaign for youze. Stay look dude.Stonewall from Kansas. No white stuff, but lots of yummy frozen outdoor treats until my momperson chases me wit da evil pooper scooper. Hoomans, drat.