[Dailydrool] Sophie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 18:11:40 PST 2018

Vikki, I am so sorry to read that your precious Sophie has gone to the Bridge.  You penned a most touching elegy to her.  It shows how loved she was and how much she will be missed.  It is so hard when they leave us, especially around major holidays.  Now she is no longer suffering and is feasting up there, and also taking time to watch over you from up there.  She will surely be wanting you to ponder and remember  all the good and fun times had together, and not her passing.  I will keep you both in my prayers, and Millie will be sending her special drool your way.  Please accempt  my sincere sympathy on your loss.

Also drool and prayers are going out to Daisy and Bugsy as well as their slaves.  hoping both will get better soon, and that the vet will be able to help Daisy with her tooth problem.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com