[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 17:21:06 PST 2018

Well, another first for Millie.  It has been cold here, temps just above zero or slightly below.  With her walking problems, being out there long is hard on her.  Last night when I took her out, I told her to hurry up and pee so we could go back into the house.  I even told her if she pooped inside it would be OK.  Well this morning I took her downstairs, and while I got the portable heater going, she pooped on the kitchen floor.  Unfortunately, I did not notice it until I stepped into it.  Lucky me.  I did not holler at her, as at least it was on the vinyl flooring and not the rugs.  I will be so happy when it warms up.  Could have the teens by tomorrow.  Maybe 20s by  weekend.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com