[Dailydrool] Millie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 17:58:41 PST 2018

As I have mentioned before, Millie does have walking problems.  When outside, as she is going a longer distance, he walking is better than in  the house.  For some reason when it is warm, she can go to the front curb and will pee in a short time.  Now that it is cold, she has to walk further before she pees.  It  is a bit annoying, as the longer she is out, the harder it is for her to walk limp free.  She also has to walk in the snow to sniff other stuff prior to peeing.  I would not mind it, except  that it is so cold and she then has greater problems walking.  I hope that tomorrow I will be able to have the vet give me some course to follow to perhaps improve her walking.  I do not know if she is in pain when she does this limping, as it does not stop her from following me around or spending a lot of time walking when we have guests over.  At times she is a real enigma.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com