[Dailydrool] Edgar

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 13:59:18 PST 2018

Well Edgar is going to the Animal Surgery Center in Flint next Monday. We have decided that he will have the right eye removed along with the mass in the socket. We anguished about this, but cannot see him in pain, or the other sending him to the bridge prematurally! Dr Degner and our home Vet both believe he will do well. So if we buy him more quality time, that would be our best wishes for our New Year!
>From the CT Scan, Dr Degner figures the mass is 2-3 centimeters in size. We hope he is correct.
We wish it would warm up here in the UP of Michigan! Been snow and very cold for the last couple weeks! But like Millie, he has to still do his business outside, he would never think of doing it inside! As King`s don`t do that sort of stuff!
Drool to all who need it! Wish Us well on the trip to Flint!
Thanks all, Happy New Year!
Terry and MaryAnn & King Edgar