[Dailydrool] Sophie arrives.

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jan 2 13:39:12 PST 2018

Auntie Feyfey advises that Sophie arrived. My Great Great Grammahound, Brie, greeted her and Sophie has been enjoying the New Year's buffet spread. I got in trouble a few years back when I suggested that a lot of champagne was consumed, but, well, there might have been a few bubbles wafting through the air for Sophie's fresh start at feeling all good, again. Caruso has had the telescope out for everyhound to check on their people for New Year, but he made sure Sophie had a nice long time looking at her house and sending her love.

Pawtunia