[Dailydrool] It ISNT time!

jasperlabs at frontiernet.net jasperlabs at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 2 13:16:37 PST 2018

Just got back from the vet with my Daisy.  At first he thought she was in kidney failure due to her weight loss and kinda funky smelling mouth, but after doing bloodwork her kidneys are fine.  We put her on a round of antibiotics and prescription food to see if she'll gain back some weight and maybe any infection in her teeth will clear up.  Maybe a dental is in her future, we'll have to wait and see.  But at least she has a future!!  However long or short that may be.  I mentioned that she started to not eat shortly after Stella Bean left us.  We talked about anti-depressants maybe.  He said some dogs do get depressed when the "pack leader" is gone, so maybe that has something to do with it too.  We will see how she does on the antibiotics and then well go from there.  I'm just happy to still have her here with me.  Thank you guys.  You were all right.  Daisy will tell me when it's time and right now it isn't!

Jeanie with Daisy, Roo and StellaBean (ATB)