[Dailydrool] The Big DOg Crate

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 06:38:51 PST 2018

Fear not, my Hawaiian friend! I too, live in a huge dog cratebut ours
extends some times beyond my "room"
I also have a sleep disorder called "I don't", at least not much past 4 hrs
a night. I have small crates within the big crate and at night two of the
furkids sleep in their crates. (Only one dog gets off the bed instantly and
without a fuss and so he gets to be out of the crate. The other two are
shameless bed-pigs and also snarl when told to move.)
As soon as Mr Biskit sits down in his chair, Merta Lou wants it and sits
and stares and then softly cries until he stomps into the bedroom. So
sometimes the dogs are gated off from the rest of the house, but that's ok
they get plenty of time to roam the house later.

Who trains whom?

MomPerson to MertaLou, Conley & Doc