[Dailydrool] From the Frozen Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 05:02:47 PST 2018

This is your rovering correspondent Merta Lou, professional Girl Basset
hound and Polar Explorer.

It is a tad chilly here. The two legger says it is minus 15 whatever that
means. All it means is that poor little ML, forced still to attend to
"business" outside, is frozen to the core.
I swear she is trying to get rid of us by freeze-drying us in the backyard.
Poor Mr. Conley his big ole feet freeze first and then he cannot walk and
it is hard for him to get back to the house on frozen paws and she yelling
come on COnley let'd go!

She thinks it's cold holding the door for us..us'ns...we uns....we 3? Let's
see HER squat in the snow to pee!!
Anyway she does let us in very fast and she sets a timer so she does not
forget we are out. We never stay out that long anyway.
Happy new year to everyone and tons of healing drool to those starting the
new year without their beloved companions, both human and doggy.
Starting a resolution to forthwith be kind, cosiderate and patient.

Love and Cuddles, the new Merta Lou