[Dailydrool] Gifts from an unknown sender

K. Green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 16:58:14 PST 2018

We recently received a package from chewy.com that contained a sweater and
2 pair of socks, all for the hounds. There was no note or indication of who
sent this lovely package to us, so I thought maybe it was a mistake. I
called Chewy and they confirmed that it was addressed to me at my correct
address but they could not tell me who sent it.

All I can say is thank you so very much!!

I assume it is from a drooler, but I'm not positive obviously since there
was no indication whatsoever as to who ordered it. Rupert loves the sweater
and looks quite dapper. It's a turtle neck style sweater with an American
flag on it and when we first tried it on him, he just sort of pranced
around with a new stagger as if he knew he was looking good in his new
gear. Being the bigger, "heftier" hound, he's never had a jacket or
anything but he likes it so much that now I feel bad for never having
gotten him one.

Thank you to our secret sender. Your thoughtfulness and generosity are
appreciated.

Drool on,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert