[Dailydrool] Gracie

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 2 19:32:08 PST 2018

Hi all, Snoopy here,

My Gracie is gone, she is at the vetspital overnight and I am out of sorts I did not approve this absconding with little Gracie, she is mine and I do not loan her out

Apparently the issue is that she is butt hurt.  You see way back in June she got an infection in one of her anal glands but a million  dollar later (cultures, infusions, special antibiotics) they got it cleared up.  For about three weeks and then the other anal gland got infected and another million dollars later they got it cleared up and then .... it came back with a real vengeance in both of them so the vetPerson said they had to go. Her butt was all swollen up and she needed help and the vet referred her to a specialty surgeon at a place called Sage and they cut out her anal glands today and the surgeon called to say.....the anal glands came out fine but........that cyst in her armpit might not be just a cyst it looked funny we better check

So I’m worried, my Gracie is in the vetspital, and momPerson is clueless

More later from Snoopy

Sent from my iPaw