[Dailydrool] First $5 Friday of the New Year

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jan 3 07:09:26 PST 2018

This coming Friday, January 5th, is $5 Friday.  This month we are helping
Caroline Basset Hound Rescue - they were the very first rescue we
helped with a $5 Friday in March of 2014.  They have 17 seniors 9 yrs.
old or older in foster homes and they are some expensive dogs - they can
really use our help!

It would be a great New Year’s Resolution to start donating to Debbies
Dawgs if you’ve never donated before - we are thrilled with $5 every month
and more is even better.  We want everyone to feel that can make a
difference and even $5 does that.  Paypal your donation to this address:
debbiesdawgs at icloud.com  Don’t do Paypal? We take checks, too - make
out to Debbie’s Dawgs and send to 23 Peppertree Ct. Marietta GA 30068
We collect all donations and forward every penny to the rescue once $5 Friday
is over (it runs through Sunday night).  This way we keep track of how much
we’re raising and don’t take time away from the rescues to check their paypals
and mailboxes.  Debbie’s Dawgs is a 501c3 and donations are tax deductible.
We send tax receipts for larger donations and others at the end of the year
upon request.  Your paypal receipts work for smaller donations.

Please consider helping us continue Debbie Winchester’s mission of helping
the senior hounds.  We are heading into our 5th year of raising money for
the medical expenses of seniors as they come into rescue and as they
continue to need treatment and medications.  We help with emergency
surgeries and other costly issues as rescue budgets get stressed.  With
your help, we are making a difference for these precious hounds and
giving them the second chance at a happy, loving life.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

Donna, drool fueler for just Maggie these days
dlindy at mac.com or debbiesdawgs at icloud.com