[Dailydrool] Card request

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 13 17:51:30 PST 2018

Rich and Teri are two of our most dedicated Droopy volunteers. They give not only monetary and material gifts to Droopy- but lots of their time. Teri is a true ‘dog whisperer’ and has worked wonders with many of the bassets that have come into our rescue.
Following is the email that Judy sent out to us:

I would like to ask you all a special favor, Rich as you know has had health issues for awhile now, but in the last few months Teri’s health hasn’t been good. Last time I spoke on the phone with Rich he told me she had been ill and wasn’t up to talking on the phone. At that time he asked that I keep it to myself. So we have been writing, as Rich’s COPD makes conversations draining for him. Anyway in the last letter I found out Teri had been in the hospital. She is home now, but she needs a lot of rest and time to get her strength back. During this time Jasmine also had to have emergency surgery, as she bloated. Thank God she made it thru and was doing well. I saw on Facebook Rich had mentioned the difficulties of the last few months so I think now would be a good time for what I have been thinking of.
    What I would like to ask is for you all to send Basset cards to them so they know we haven’t forgotten them and that they are in our thoughts and prayers.
Rich and Teri have given so much of themselves to helping Bassets, I think this would raise their spirits like nothing else.
Rich an Teri Richmond
121 Latonka Dr.
Mercer, PA 16132-9361

Thank you, Angelika