[Dailydrool] Martin Update

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 05:58:39 PST 2018

First I want to say we are so excited that Edgar's results came back
positive! Next we hope that Millie will start eating all the time and quit
scaring her dad.

Beauford is already doing better on his new food. I will be happy to have
better control of his allergies. His ears and feet are not so red any
more.still eat, but

Bugsey had a bad reaction to the prednisone. He became extremely depressed.
He would still eat, but otherwise he just laid in his dad's chair and
didn't move. So the vet took him off it and we restarted it at a half dose
yesterday. If he does well with that we will increase it again.

Browyn is actually sleeping through the night! Now I have to be
embarrassed. I usually do a good job of remembering who helps me. I can not
find the email for who helped me. I think it was Diane. Anyway, she
recommended 3 mg of melatonin. Her vet had recommended it for one of her
dogs. I started it. It took about two weeks to kick in to full effect. I
double checked with my vet as well and he is on board with it. Now she
sleeps through the night and wakes up somewhere between 6 and 8:30. I can
deal with that!

Sending drool to all who need it!

Beauford, Bugsey, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com