[Dailydrool] Rob Lyons and Fendi

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jan 20 08:09:12 PST 2018

Many of you have known Rob and Jane Lyons over the years...and their loved
hound Fendi. They were long time Droolers. Jane passed away a few years back
and Rob took joy in posting of his relationship with Fendi. She kept him
going. He often wrote to me of his love of her and the old hounds of Senior
Houndsabound. I've been advised that Rob recently passed away. Fendi went to
live with her breeders at Topsfield Basset Hounds in Vermont. Fendi had some
serious health issues and Rob knew she would be well taken care of by
Claudia Orlandi and her team. I'm checking to see if she is still here or
went to be with Rob. Please take a moment to think kindly of this nice man,
his wife, Jane and Fendi.

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>