[Dailydrool] The Original Howliday Card Exchange 2017 is concluded

Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Jan 20 12:23:46 PST 2018

Hey droolers,

We've received 92 Howliday cards from the Original 2017 Howliday Card Exchange.  The last one arrived yesterday.  All the cards are posted on our website, www.winstanleyclan.us/2017_Howliday_Cards/2017_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_2.html

Thanks for all the great cards, and I hope you all enjoyed seeing the cards as I posted them.  For those who did not participate, when the 2018 Holiday Card Exchange arrives, text your favorite drooler, ask some questions because it does not take a lot of effort to join the fun.  Wouldn't you like to receive 90+ Howliday cards?  No one has enough family to receive so many cards!

We hope to see friends at the 2018 Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue BoardWaddle.

Drool to all in need,

Leon Winstanley