[Dailydrool] Val's bird houses

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Sun Jan 21 14:02:15 PST 2018

We got 2 of those bird houses a while back and I don't think they worked at
all. I may try them again. As for poor Ipo, instead of the bird houses, you
might try citronella collars that are vibration activated NOT sound
activated. We got one for Ernie when he was getting real snarky getting in
and out of the BUV. Only problem was, it was Sound activated, and when one
of the other hounds would bark, poor Ernie would get sprayed. It took us a
couple of trips to the cabin to figure out what was happening. I still feel
so terrible. But they do have ones that are vibration activated, not a shark
collar, but just spray citronella when they bark.

Ann