[Dailydrool] Bark bark bark bark

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 21 21:19:27 PST 2018

Hi it’s dale

LuLu did this bark bark bark bark thing with no off when I first pulled her. It annoyed my one evil neighbor. He started logging her and that is when I took action.  If she barked more then Han a minute or two I she came, pulled in with a lead mostly at first. The thing is though dogs are like kids , they get a new normal.  She changed her habits over time and All was well

If it were me I’d turn off the beeping bird house and see if her patterns have changed.  Keep trying. Maybe after some time you could just turn it in at night?  At least

Good luck
Dale
Sent from Snoopy’s  iPaw