[Dailydrool] Barking

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 05:08:20 PST 2018

I have a barker. His name is Bugsey. It is interesting. If the other two
don't start barking, he won't bark. If the other two start barking, he
can't seem to stop. He has to have something to bark at. He won't bark at
nothing. So it wasn't a problem when we lived in the country. Now it is a
big problem. So, I got a spray bottle and filled it with water. Anyone who
doesn't stop after being asked 2x gets sprayed. Bugsey hates being sprayed.
So, generally as soon as he sees the bottle coming, he comes inside.
Occasionally he gets sprayed. He has improved greatly. Sometimes I don't
even need the bottle.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com