[Dailydrool] Fund raiser for Daphneyland.

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 24 08:18:55 PST 2018

I posted this to the Droolers on Facebook and wanted to do the same here.
A year or so ago I had a silent auction to raise money for basset rescue. I auctioned off putting one of your hounds into my upcoming suspense book. Debbie Wood won. Hounded by Death is the book. And King JB is in it. One Feb 4th I am going to Daphneyland to bring my Monty home. To celebrate that and the book I am donating all the sales Jan 25th by fellow Droolers to Daphneyland. Just let me know that you bought your copy. Here is the link to the ebook.

https://www.amazon.com/Hounded-Death-Beyond-Investigations-Book-ebook/dp/B0797ZC7T1/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1516810587&sr=1-1&keywords=Hounded+by+Death+by+Barbara+Hodges