[Dailydrool] Fellow Drooler, Nancy Reitz, has passed away

melissa gibson magbjh at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 15:49:53 PST 2018

Hello Droolers,
For those not on Facebook, I wanted to pass along this sad news. Nancy Reitz of Tulsa Oklahoma has passed away. Nancy was very involved with 4 the Hounds Basset Rescue before they closed a few years ago. She was the foster mom to my beloved Farfel, who I adopted from 4TH. That's how we met and became friends. She transported hundreds of dogs and fostered many as well. She loved her Hounds. Chris Dowd from All Ears Basset Sanctuary has graciously agreed to take Toby one of Nancy's dogs. The other one will stay with the family. This is a great loss in the rescue community as Nancy was always willing to help other rescues. She will be missed. Please keep her family in your prayers during this difficult time.
Melissa Buster Brown, Susie and Tinker
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android