[Dailydrool] Our dying e-mail site

Bill Armstrong Billa_1 at msn.com
Sat Jan 27 15:10:23 PST 2018

I am so sad to see that the DD e-mail website, seems to be slowly dying.  I have been here for over 10 years and have the fondest memories of electronically meeting so many members.  So many Princesses and Princes and their wonderful people.  I read everyday and sadly so few of us contribute I fear we will soon be gone.

If this goes, what will happen to the DD calendar, how will we know how "old friends" are doing.  I understand that so many of our Wonderful Bassets have traveled to the Rainbow Bridge, but Please, let's not lose this space that has taught us so much and helped and comforted us for all these years.

Just my 2 cents.

I read the Facebook DD, but there are so many messages about people's Bassets who have passed on or are sick.  Reading that is just TOO depressing.

Please, drop a line, even if it's just to say "Bill, you're full of it"

Woofs, Bill and Lilly Dawn

and Janie Anne & Siobhan (In Heaven)