[Dailydrool] Dear Drool

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 19:47:34 PST 2018

I am Merta Lou Professional Lady Basset, Investigative Journalist, and
several other things I cannot remember right now.
I see the List is dying. Or so you guys say. Yeah I guess it isn't what it
used to be, hunh? Can't put photos on it and everyone likes the photos so
they go to Fazebook.FB isn't very friendly sometimes I am told.

I would hate to see the list go away because I know MomPerson has enjoyed
it over the years and still cannot get over all the people who instantly
offered to help her when she was picking me up in West Virginia and Mr Doc
got so "sick" and couldn't walk and wouldn't stand up or eat or anything
and she thot she'd kilt him for real. She cried she was so overwhelmned
with nice people trying to help, willing to drive and find her and help.
That really defined the Daily Drool for her and she has not forgotten.

A lot of those dogs are gone I guess and many of the silly puppies are old
and creaky now (some owners too) and we have lost some good people and
great dogs but if you want it to keep going then keep it going: you know
how. even if you just write "Hi Bill" or "Good dreams everyone" each day it
will work.

Thanks
MertaLou, Conley & Doc and all those who went before:
Warf and Walker, Mitchell and Zelda, Nigel and Llewis and the Bleke dogs
Quiller and Mr. Cooper, Sir.
Goodnight Debbie Winchester, sweet dreams.