[Dailydrool] I am here too

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 23:17:05 PST 2018

Hi Mr. Bill,
 ‘Tis I, Mariah the Maraudah of Hawaii.  I am most certainly here too, larger than life, along with my goody-two-shoes sister Mila and my scaredy-cat pit mix bodyguard Ipo.  Mom has been a drooler for about fifteen years, but that was long before my time.  Back in the day she was mom to Commander Bo of the Pacific Basset Feet and his pupophile brother, Harley, neither of whom I ever met.  I will continue to report on this sorry household here and my attempts to liven it up a bit. aloha.