[Dailydrool] Peanuts

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 29 07:28:48 PST 2018

Hi it’s Gracie.
Snoopy snootered poem the pantry door and found a great big huge bag of peanuts on the bottom shelf last week.   Well he took it out through the dog door and was munching them.   There were so many he wasn’t even guarding them he shared.  We were a crunching and a crunching..,,,,we at pretty good at oeatnuts we shell them and only eat the inside.
We drank about 8 bowls of water....those were salted peanuts.
Neither Snoopy, nor I, was harmed by eating a million peanuts.  We had some pretty weird looking poop though
LoveGrace

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone