[Dailydrool] The Demise of the Drool

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 10:23:19 PST 2018

I am hoping that I am not being overly optimistic about the Drool, but
though the posts may be fewer, I have not seen it as dying. There was a
time when I'd get as many as five of the digests in a day, and keeping up
was difficult. Fewer digests do not bother me.

I think things changed when the OEBE and BABES were removed from the list.
Though some thought them frivolous, I enjoyed the imaginations of my fellow
Droolers. Sadly, the two groups did not long outlive their banishment to
the boards.

Though I have contact with Droolers on Facebook, I do not believe it can
replace the Drool. I don't often go on the real Drool FB site or the one
that simply took the name. Old friends from the real Drool and I keep in
touch personally on FB. The less large-scale FB drama I have to deal with,
the happier I am.

I'm hoping the doom and gloom is unnecessary. We are still mostly old
friends with a few glad-to-meet-you new ones. Though the digests may be
shorter and fewer, we still think about and support one another.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets