[Dailydrool] Dear Mr Bill

The Nali's onebobkat at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:04:34 PST 2018

We are one of those who never post anymore but we do read it most the time.  For us it is a simple reason why we don't post, the last few times we did it was rejected, and frankly I had people read them and they had no reason why and so after a while you feel not wanted anymore.

Mommy went thru a big depression when I went to heaven and things like rejection really hit her hard.

A big part of our life centered around the list for sure and met many people we otherwise would have never known, but honestly, we are very surprised at how politics broke up most those friendships we made here, so I guess they were more superficial than we thought.

Shea Bob the DOg is now the home to 3 bassets (all rescues)  Leonard who will be 10 in May came from Basset Rescue of FLorida, daddy drove to Saint Louis to pick him up and friends we met on the drool Auntie Cindy and Auntie Linda transported him to there.  Lexie who came from Seattle all breed rescue where her Aunt Sylvie took in a pregnant mommy and raised the pups so we call her our rescue born with a silver spoon in her mouth she will be ten in August (time flys) and our Miss Penny who is one of the Puppy Mill Pups that we rescued (or bought as many would say) she is a long hair basset with many troubles from her bad breeding.. but is a total delight and funny girl.  We believe her to be 8 (if she is the dog she was represented to be.  Then we have "Trouble" which is our Tonys nickname, he is a Bracco Italiano, so he looks like a tall basset and acts like a jack russel lol.  Very high energy bird dog.  THey are all keeping mommy busy, but of course she still misses me everyday.

We can't imagine what our life would be without the drool.  But I guess things change, most the time that is a good thing, but sometimes its not.

Bobby (ATB) & Mommy