[Dailydrool] Thank You Bill

Marlene marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 11:28:12 PST 2018

Thank You Bill for posting about the drool dying,  I felt the same way, although I have been mostly lurking for the last two years I read every digest that was posted.  The people on here have saved my life and the lives of my hounds more than just once, what a great bunch of friends,  I left because someone hurt my feelings really bad, I see no need to be nasty to any one for any reason what so ever, we are all here for the same reason. enough said ! I too have read the drool on face book and yes they are snarky and nasty, but some people  are just like that I guess, but the pictures are nice. lots has gone on here in  our house and I still write my funny stories, on my personal face book page. it's good to know that most are still out there and will try to make it the way it use to be.

Marlene  mommy to Annie and wild child Hannah