[Dailydrool] Still Here

Ursula Kramer rodurs at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 14:37:05 PST 2018

I must admit I too have become more of a lurker than a poster. I have recently taken over editing Oregon Basset Hound Rescue's Facebook page (a bit overwhelmed as I learn the ins and outs of editing a page). I still foster seniors, some of which insist on staying until their time to cross the bridge. We lost two seniors last year to cancer within about six months, and we came close to not fostering again as they each took a large part of our hearts with them. They each stayed only a short time with us but we spoiled them until the  end of their stay. the drool has always been there when we needed questions answered or a shoulder to help hold us up. I would hate to see the day come when I open my inbox and there were no more DD posts. I will try harder to remember to post and if I forget please do not hesitate to use a cattle prod to remind me.
Ursula Kramer    rodurs at yahoo.com