[Dailydrool] Lubs me some Daily Drool...

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:51:54 PST 2018

As so many have already said, I LOVE our Daily Drool e-mail list.  Yes, I
do look at the photos people post on FB but my heart is here! This is where
I learned how to manage wild-child Daisy Belle Basset, our very first
Basset hound ever.  I was SO grateful to everyone who answered questions
and concerns and I consider each of you, whether or not we have or will
ever meet in "real life," friends.  I've corresponded with many of you via
email or private message on FB.  Some of you were beyond supportive at my
loss of not only my furbabies, but my beloved granddaughter and husband,
just six short months apart.  In some cases the support I got from you was
kinder and more meaningful than that of "real life" friends and
aquaintances.  You know what they say, family is NOT always made of up
blood relatives but those who share common interests.  You all fit into the
latter category.

Only Miss Delilah Belle is left from our original four.  Dozer died in
2013, Dudley in 2015 and Daisy last year.  I cherish every moment I have
with my old girl as I know she won't be with me forever.   I find it hugely
comforting to here her gentle snores during the night.

Thank you to those who have offered suggestions and advice, shared funny
stories including in the the voices of your hounds (Bev, especially you!)
and for the fun over the years of Turd Hockey, OBOE adventures, cyber
travel adventures, etc.  Your stories have enriched my life with much
laughter.  And, know this - I share your loss and cry with you when your
hound(s) make their way to the Bridge.

Thank you, Bill, for your cyber nudge to each of us to post more to keep
our precious Daily Drool list alive and well.

Hug and snooters from NJ
Miss Delilah Belle Basset and her mamaslave, Sandi