[Dailydrool] The DD and Milie

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 17:34:02 PST 2018

I too only read the DD here,  I have nothing to do with facebook.  I know I have an account but I never go to it.  The only reason I have my computer is because of the DD, which I would miss terribly if it went away.  I hope that there are more  of us like in the past and it will return to its old glory.

Millie is dong better now.  She has stopped the antibiotic and now has started to eat better and take her pills better.  She was really driving me nuts the way she was eating and the way I had to force the pills down her.  This morning and evening she are all her food and it was just plain dog food, no chicken and rice or cheese or chicken soup.  I feel much better now.

Sent from AOL Desktop Douglas Dropp & Millie along with
                                        Pw.'s Charlie and Bennett ATB ddropp at aol.com